Jarrow Life
New year diet - Printable Version

+- Jarrow Life (http://jarrowlife.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (http://jarrowlife.co.uk/Forum-General-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General Chit Chat (http://jarrowlife.co.uk/Forum-General-Chit-Chat)
+--- Thread: New year diet (/Thread-New-year-diet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

New year diet - Mary - 01 Jan 15

Well here we are again an other new year with all the resolutions that last a couple of days. Well I am going on a keep fit and diet regime so watch this space for my progress  Big Grin

RE: New year diet - Birdman - 02 Jan 15

Now come on Mary. How are we to know how you are doing if you don't give us the statistics at the start. Huh

The weight would be a good place to start. Mind, put both feet on the scales. Rolleyes

Happy New Year Mary.

RE: New year diet - fisherman - 02 Jan 15

(02 Jan 15, 6:06 PM)Birdman Wrote:  Now come on Mary. How are we to know how you are doing if you don't give us the statistics at the start. Huh

The weight would be a good place to start. Mind, put both feet on the scales. Rolleyes

Happy New Year Mary.

I've told Mary to throw her bread making machine away... Big Grin ...

RE: New year diet - Mary - 03 Jan 15

Well birdman I am five foot two and I weigh eleven stone which means for my hight I am about three stone over weight so if I can get down to about nine stone. I will be well pleased. And fisherman you know I can,t resist my fresh home mades bread. So today I have done verY well no eating between meals and I have had plenty of  activity.watch this space

RE: New year diet - tedg - 03 Jan 15

Mary, you don't need to diet you just need to get a bit taller.lol.

RE: New year diet - Mary - 03 Jan 15

I'm working on that tedg, got any idea,s that might help. Big Grin

RE: New year diet - Birdman - 03 Jan 15

Stilts.

It would give you an excuse to buy some new shoes. Smile

RE: New year diet - Mary - 04 Jan 15

(03 Jan 15, 10:59 PM)Birdman Wrote:  Stilts.

It would give you an excuse to buy some new shoes. Smile

if you mean higher heels, sent them all to the charity shop along with my Bike as I kept falling off both of them

RE: New year diet - Mary - 04 Jan 15

well here is todays report, I have been so good today with my eating  that I allowed myself a treat tonight, and had a nice slice of date and wallnut cake, but the exerscise has been bad today, not had a lot of it, in fact I have had non, but watch this space as come monday that will all change.

RE: New year diet - fisherman - 04 Jan 15

(04 Jan 15, 1:49 AM)Mary Wrote:  well here is todays report, I have been so good today with my eating  that I allowed myself a treat tonight, and had a nice slice of date and wallnut cake, but the exerscise has been bad today, not had a lot of it, in fact I have had non, but watch this space as come monday that will all change.

I'm just thinking I could of helped you with your diet.....Because I forgot to get my bit of Date & Walnut cake off you...... Big Grin ....So what's happening on Monday are you having 2 slice's of cake... Big Grin Big Grin Wink