Jarrow Life

Full Version: New year diet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well here we are again an other new year with all the resolutions that last a couple of days. Well I am going on a keep fit and diet regime so watch this space for my progress  Big Grin
Now come on Mary. How are we to know how you are doing if you don't give us the statistics at the start. Huh

The weight would be a good place to start. Mind, put both feet on the scales. Rolleyes

Happy New Year Mary.
(02 Jan 15, 6:06 PM)Birdman Wrote: [ -> ]Now come on Mary. How are we to know how you are doing if you don't give us the statistics at the start. Huh

The weight would be a good place to start. Mind, put both feet on the scales. Rolleyes

Happy New Year Mary.

I've told Mary to throw her bread making machine away... Big Grin ...
Well birdman I am five foot two and I weigh eleven stone which means for my hight I am about three stone over weight so if I can get down to about nine stone. I will be well pleased. And fisherman you know I can,t resist my fresh home mades bread. So today I have done verY well no eating between meals and I have had plenty of  activity.watch this space
Mary, you don't need to diet you just need to get a bit taller.lol.
I'm working on that tedg, got any idea,s that might help. Big Grin
Stilts.

It would give you an excuse to buy some new shoes. Smile
(03 Jan 15, 10:59 PM)Birdman Wrote: [ -> ]Stilts.

It would give you an excuse to buy some new shoes. Smile

if you mean higher heels, sent them all to the charity shop along with my Bike as I kept falling off both of them
well here is todays report, I have been so good today with my eating  that I allowed myself a treat tonight, and had a nice slice of date and wallnut cake, but the exerscise has been bad today, not had a lot of it, in fact I have had non, but watch this space as come monday that will all change.
(04 Jan 15, 1:49 AM)Mary Wrote: [ -> ]well here is todays report, I have been so good today with my eating  that I allowed myself a treat tonight, and had a nice slice of date and wallnut cake, but the exerscise has been bad today, not had a lot of it, in fact I have had non, but watch this space as come monday that will all change.

I'm just thinking I could of helped you with your diet.....Because I forgot to get my bit of Date & Walnut cake off you...... Big Grin ....So what's happening on Monday are you having 2 slice's of cake... Big Grin Big Grin Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6