Jarrow Life

Full Version: TV Show Candid Camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 70s version of the show was the best IMO.

I was peeling some carrots today and got me thinking.

Who remembers when the guy was in the pet shop, he had a hidden slice of carrot up his sleeve.

He then proceeded quickly to put his hand in a fish tank and pulled out the piece of Carrot and stuck it in his mouth. This woman thought he was eating the Goldfish.

Comedy gold.

Anyone else remember this one?
jarraman Wrote:The 70s version of the show was the best IMO.

I was peeling some carrots today and got me thinking.

Who remembers when the guy was in the pet shop, he had a hidden slice of carrot up his sleeve.

He then proceeded quickly to put his hand in a fish tank and pulled out the piece of Carrot and stuck it in his mouth. This woman thought he was eating the Goldfish.

Comedy gold.

Anyone else remember this one?
Yes I remember that one,but I think my favourite has got to be when they took engine out of car,then they pushed It down a bank to a garage to get some petrol,Then when they told garage mechanic they couldn't start car,you should of seen his face when he lifted bonnet,He couldn't understand how they drove Into garage....Big Grin
fisherman Wrote:Yes I remember that one,but I think my favourite has got to be when they took engine out of car,then they pushed It down a bank to a garage to get some petrol,Then when they told garage mechanic they couldn't start car,you should of seen his face when he lifted bonnet,He couldn't understand how they drove Into garage....Big Grin

I remember the car with no engine and a guy left holding up a wall that he thought was falling down. I must have seen the goldfish as well cos we watched all the episodes. I just don't recall it. Sad
Here it is Birdman HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92DPi1Idz3E
I saw something the local taxi office did in the viking centre? online that was funny!