wildlife pics.
fisherman Wrote:A few Rabbit's showing now,Also lot's of Rat's at Nature Reserve..

Nice to see the rabbit looking so healthy after the ones that were so sickly last year.
Couple of fox's been seen around the old railway line near monkton,
Nice to see you reporting on local wildlife Mary. Welcome to the club. Wink
Seen this Fox at Boldon Flat's today,I wish It was nearer,It looked a beautiful colour.....

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0496-003.JPG (Size: 400.77 KB / Downloads: 25)
Managed to get this photo yesterday In Jarrow Cemetery...

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0475-002.JPG (Size: 489.97 KB / Downloads: 9)
Couple of shot's from today...Butterfly Is a Speckled wood..

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0462.JPG (Size: 478.49 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   DSCF0486.JPG (Size: 466.78 KB / Downloads: 9)
Squirrel back In my garden this morning,It's been coming twice a day over the last couple of day's,Also photographed this Bee covered with pollen..

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0514.JPG (Size: 459.36 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   DSCF0534.JPG (Size: 466.63 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   DSCF0536.JPG (Size: 488.03 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   DSCF0530.JPG (Size: 413.23 KB / Downloads: 6)
Just a couple of Rabbit's.Pic 1 Is In Jarrow Cemetery,Pic 2.This one was on field behind Cemetery..lot's of them about now...

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0527.JPG (Size: 497.59 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   DSCF0532.JPG (Size: 425.23 KB / Downloads: 5)
Last night had a crane at my fish pond, I don't think it got any of my fish thou as i think it was disterbed when my husband opened the back door.
Mary Wrote:Last night had a crane at my fish pond, I don't think it got any of my fish thou as i think it was disterbed when my husband opened the back door.
Mary,It would of been a Heron at your pond..
Mary Wrote:Last night had a crane at my fish pond, I don't think it got any of my fish thou as i think it was disterbed when my husband opened the back door.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin So sorry for laughing Mary. I know you're going to kill me. :p