what is your biggest regret in life,
No life regrets the only thing is I wish during 2011, I had put the lottery on every week.aahh! Sad
My regret was leaving school at 15 because I had a job but went back into education in later life just to prove to myself I could get qualifications but boy was it harder.
(16 Jun 14, 10:45 PM)chris fl Wrote:  My regret was leaving school at 15 because I had a job but went back into education in later life just to prove to myself I could get qualifications but boy was it harder.
Ialso left school and started work ar 15,It was quite easy then to get a job,not so good now,But I've got no regret's I've been happy with what I've done over the year's,and I've had quite a few of them..Big GrinBig Grin
(16 Jun 14, 11:14 PM)fisherman Wrote:  
(16 Jun 14, 10:45 PM)chris fl Wrote:  My regret was leaving school at 15 because I had a job but went back into education in later life just to prove to myself I could get qualifications but boy was it harder.
Ialso left school and started work ar 15,It was quite easy then to get a job,not so good now,But I've got no regret's I've been happy with what I've done over the year's,and I've had quite a few of them..Big GrinBig Grin
I definitely don't regret the life I 've lived I wouldn't be the person I am now without all the ups and downs and looking back I 'm happier now than ever.
(17 Jun 14, 3:27 PM)chris fl Wrote:  
(16 Jun 14, 11:14 PM)fisherman Wrote:  
I definitely don't regret the life I 've lived I wouldn't be the person I am now without all the ups and downs and looking back I 'm happier now than ever.
My regret is that my parents never saw a computer nor a 42inch tv. We had a 15 inch Redifusion tv, with the aerial press studded to the ceiling, which we had to reposition every day.