what is your biggest regret in life,
no posts about spouses pleaseWinkWinkWinkone of my main ones was not taking up the chance to become a farrier/blacksmith when i was 18 through the duke of edinbourgh award scheme, had horses of my own then ,but had a good paying job at the time so let it go check out how much it is now to shoe a horse,could have been a lot richer than i am now:mad::mad::mad:
Not joining the navy

so far i don't regret anything, even the bad stuff, it makes us who we are Big Grin hope i don't ever regret anything
No regrets as such..yet as someone who loves taking photographs as a hobby have done for years.
I wish I had taken up the offer years ago, when a late Uncle (brilliant photographer) said he would show me how to develope my own prints.. cheers CaitSmile

My biggest regret is that me mum and dad didn't live long enough to see me settled down or meet the kids. And to answer another thread, two folk from history to come back would be them , provided they were in good health. They would both be 98 this year.
gem-marie Wrote:so far i don't regret anything, even the bad stuff, it makes us who we are Big Grin hope i don't ever regret anything

I agree with Gem-Marie, CH. We can't change the past so imo it's pointless dwelling over it. We can't live our lives with 'if only....'.
Look forward 'cos the future is something we can shape.
the thread was,what is your biggest regret in life?????????? not let the past go, etc etc:confused::confused::confused::confused:Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Not being 'allowed' by parents to join the RAF. It was no job for a 'girl'.
Biggest regret, well that would be not going to South Africa to live, in early eighties.Would be retiring from the South African Police Force this year......
what held you back diverdavey,if that question is not too cheeky???