trying tofind
mrniel2010 Wrote:hi,am wondering if anyone remembers johnny walker,who lived at 33 lumley terrace,primrose estate,from 1944 till 1960. lived with his nan ,elizabeth ann walker,went to st.bedes school,harold street? i am now 66 and still trying to find who my mother and father were.if anybody can help it would be appreciated.

my best mate growing up was angus black,who now lives in south africa.

A George Walker married Olive Davis, Ref; 1944-Dec-Durham South Eastern-10A-290.

A John G Walker Son of above Born Ref; 1945-Jun-Durham South Eastern-10A-121.
You need Ref; if you reqire the Marriage or Birth certificates.
Hope this of some help.
Sapper Wrote:I am researching the McNulty Family, which I have traced back to my GGGfather Patrick,from Co.Fermanaugh, I have also traced the Families that married McNulty 's.
Scullion, Shiels, McLaughlin, Murray, Moffatt, Maloy, Rodgers, these are a few of the names.
I am a member of the Essex Society for Family History, and we help Members , and the Public with problems they have with their Family History, We also do Family History Days in the Essex Libraries, Have stalls at Family History Fairs in and around the South East.

I know you posted this a long time ago- but i've just seen it. My maiden name was McNulty. Are you still after information?
KarinY Wrote:I know you posted this a long time ago- but i've just seen it. My maiden name was McNulty. Are you still after information?

Yes I am still researching the McNulty's, John McNulty, the Jarrow Crusade Marcher was my Uncle, my mother was Mary McNulty, brother to John.
Who was your Father,Mother.

Regards
Ron
ronvala@btinternet.com
Sapper Wrote:Yes I am still researching the McNulty's, John McNulty, the Jarrow Crusade Marcher was my Uncle, my mother was Mary McNulty, brother to John.
Who was your Father,Mother.

Regards
Ron
ronvala@btinternet.com

Ok Ron.... Your Mam kept Pekinese..... And her husband - did he get called 'Pop'? My Dad was Benny, married to Audrey. John was my Granda........I've just loaned out a DVD of a documentary from 1986 re The March , with my Granda, Nana, Dad and Aunty Norma on........ So we're related !
KarinY Wrote:Ok Ron.... Your Mam kept Pekinese..... And her husband - did he get called 'Pop'? My Dad was Benny, married to Audrey. John was my Granda........I've just loaned out a DVD of a documentary from 1986 re The March , with my Granda, Nana, Dad and Aunty Norma on........ So we're related !

Karin, will send a pm to you.
Sapper Wrote:Karin, will send a pm to you.
Is this another long lost family reunion.....Let's hope so...Another success story from Jarrowlife..Smile
Trying to find Viv Hurst married name Sedgewick. does anyone no of her whereabouts please.
Did she used to go to Christ Church (sang in the choir) when she was younger?