trying tofind
Sapper Wrote:I am researching the McNulty Family, which I have traced back to my GGGfather Patrick,from Co.Fermanaugh, I have also traced the Families that married McNulty 's.
Scullion, Shiels, McLaughlin, Murray, Moffatt, Maloy, Rodgers, these are a few of the names.
I am a member of the Essex Society for Family History, and we help Members , and the Public with problems they have with their Family History, We also do Family History Days in the Essex Libraries, Have stalls at Family History Fairs in and around the South East.

Hi sapper have sent you a P.M.
Sapper Wrote:I am researching the McNulty Family, which I have traced back to my GGGfather Patrick,from Co.Fermanaugh, I have also traced the Families that married McNulty 's.
Scullion, Shiels, McLaughlin, Murray, Moffatt, Maloy, Rodgers, these are a few of the names.
I am a member of the Essex Society for Family History, and we help Members , and the Public with problems they have with their Family History, We also do Family History Days in the Essex Libraries, Have stalls at Family History Fairs in and around the South East.

Just remembered who you are, are you ether Lenny or Ronnie?, if I remember right it was always Lenny who said he was born with in the sound of bow bells.Smile
Hi Mary. Just found this one in the spam mail, sorry for late reply.

Lennie was born in the District Hospital at South Shields, as my mam was staying with at Biscop Terrace, I was the one born in London,
Hi, I'm guessing it's your dad who was friends with Angus Black. Does he still keep in touch with him? I was just wondering if he had an email or something as I was considering contacting him as he is my great-uncle.
hya jazz,and hello again to all at jarrow life- sorry i havnt been about,only its been hectic getting ready for christmas, and ive also just become a grandmother to a beautiful baby girl(after 35 hours & a lot of screaming!).anyhows just a quick message to everyone tothank you all again for your help, the goings still slow but my dads going back up to newcastle again soon and we will see what comes of it. my heads all over the place at the moment,so many things going on but yes,jazz it is Angus Black who was best friends with me dad,i know hes in south africa somewhere and my dad may have a number or address,im seeing him this afternoon so will see what i can do.try and get back to you over the weekend.:clap2: im so happy to be a granny!:clap2:
Congratulations & Best Wishes to all concerned Mrniel2010. What a lovely Christmas present :thumb::thumb:
Hello there mrneil2010, I have just been looking at the picture you posted, quite a while ago. I also have that picture, as Johnny Walker left it at my mams home some time ago. Sorry but the girl in the picture is not Mavis Brown ( because that's me ) However, after asking a friend, she seems to think it could be Patsy Duffy. I do remember Johnny & his Granny as I used to go to their home in Lumley Tce.
Regards......Mavis
There was a TB hospital,which is now Primrose hospital,in Primrose Tce.
What a brilliant thread lots of information for the original poster MRNIEL2010....Truly thats the best bit about a community Forum, when other kind folk/members can help those seeking lost friends or relatives.
Like many others my own family and old friends/neighbours are all over the place..some having to move because of work...and its sad when you loose contact with dear old friends.
cheers Cait
I've had a request from a friend looking for someone with the surname's of McCouat and also the name Dingwall,I'm sorry I haven't got any christian names yet,I'll post as soon as I get any more Info.I seem to remember reading somewhere a Dingwall running a pub In Jarrow,But I can't recall where I seen this.......Anyone help..Smile