searching
Does anyone out there have any information on the whereabouts of Vivian Hurst, she sang in the choir at Christ Church and lived in Edith St.:confused:
doc Wrote:Does anyone out there have any information on the whereabouts of Vivian Hurst, she sang in the choir at Christ Church and lived in Edith St.:confused:
I know a couple of Ladie's that attend Christ Church,If I bump Into them anytime I'll make enquiries for you...
Cheers. I look forward to hearing from you.
fisherman Wrote:I know a couple of Ladie's that attend Christ Church,If I bump Into them anytime I'll make enquiries for you...
Hi Doc,While making enqueries about the lady your trying to trace,(Vivien Hurst),,,No luck yet but I've got someone making enquries,...Anyway while I was trying to find out some Info for you I come across this In a small booklet In Christ Chuch,This book only goes to to the year 1969,So the name I photographed must be Vivien's mother....I'll keep you Informed of anything else that turns up..

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF2130.JPG (Size: 111.3 KB / Downloads: 19)
That one is Viv's Mam...My Mam's name is at the left side second line down...Hughes, the H is missing in the print.
Huggis Wrote:That one is Viv's Mam...My Mam's name is at the left side second line down...Hughes, the H is missing in the print.
Let me know If you'd like the whole page photographed and I'll pop back to Christ Church sometime next week....
Thanks Fisherman!
Huggis...Here's the whole page photographed....At least you can see all of your Mam's name now...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28 May 14, 3:48 PM)fisherman Wrote:  Huggis...Here's the whole page photographed....At least you can see all of your Mam's name now...

HI Fisherman, Thanks...It is actually my sisters name when I see the whole thing. This is an old document as my sister is now retired (62 years old) and it shows her maiden name. She will celebrate her 40th wedding anniversary in 2 years time, and some of the brownies listed were in the choir with me and are in their 50's now.
Cheers,
Huggis
(16 May 14, 1:39 PM)Huggis Wrote:  Thanks Fisherman!

(29 May 14, 1:35 AM)Huggis Wrote:  
(28 May 14, 3:48 PM)fisherman Wrote:  Huggis...Here's the whole page photographed....At least you can see all of your Mam's name now...

HI Fisherman, Thanks...It is actually my sisters name when I see the whole thing. This is an old document as my sister is now retired (62 years old) and it shows her maiden name. She will celebrate her 40th wedding anniversary in 2 years time, and some of the brownies listed were in the choir with me and are in their 50's now.
Cheers,
Huggis
Hi Huggis,Just a thought,but why don't you print & laminate the page,Might be a nice surprie for either her birthday or 4oth anniversary...