school photos
hi, My name was Caroline Craig.I am looking for school photos of myself and brothers.we lived in the scotch estate 63-65 lanark drive which was the childrens home.we left with very little and what we did have soon vanished on returning to our birth family.I went to perth green secondary school 68-71 and was in 1N, 2G AND 3G before leaving,My brother Paul paul is 18 months younger than me,I have 3 other brothers keith,michael,and raymond.photos of their childhood especially school photos would mean so much to them,I can't remember the name of the school they went to,except it was right next to a catholic school further into the estate.
Wuggly have you looked at the school photographs in the albums? There's loads there, maybe your family is on one.
jarraman Wrote:Wuggly have you looked at the school photographs in the albums? There's loads there, maybe your family is on one.
I have only seen 3 photo's .there is a raymond craig mentioned there but my raymond never went to perth green,he was too young.are there other photo's?
wuggly Wrote:I have only seen 3 photo's .there is a raymond craig mentioned there but my raymond never went to perth green,he was too young.are there other photo's?

Hi wuggly, around this time of year when families and friends get-together, the old school pics come out..so fingers crossed someone has photos with you and your brothers on...So many photos are tucked away in the back of drawers collecting dust..and it would be great if more school photos got posted on site. cheers Cait

ps, have you thought about sending a request letter to the Gazette..its worth considering..
Cait Wrote:Hi wuggly, around this time of year when families and friends get-together, the old school pics come out..so fingers crossed someone has photos with you and your brothers on...So many photos are tucked away in the back of drawers collecting dust..and it would be great if more school photos got posted on site. cheers Cait

ps, have you thought about sending a request letter to the Gazette..its worth considering..
hi,thanks for that.did the gazette print school photo's? someone once told me that schools kept copies of their old photo's but perth green isn't a school anymore,so it doesn't leave me many options.
Hi Wuggley,Your brother would have went to simonside JMI on Glasgow road.Ithink there's a couple of photos on here.

(22 Nov 10, 12:35 PM)wuggly Wrote:  hi, My name was Caroline Craig.I am looking for school photos of myself and brothers.we lived in the scotch estate 63-65 lanark drive which was the childrens home.we left with very little and what we did have soon vanished on returning to our birth family.I went to perth green secondary school 68-71 and was in 1N, 2G AND 3G before leaving,My brother Paul paul is 18 months younger than me,I have 3 other brothers keith,michael,and raymond.photos of their childhood especially school photos would mean so much to them,I can't remember the name of the school they went to,except it was right next to a catholic school further into the estate.