queens road
don't know about monkey bar but found out that the monkey lived right next door to us in queens road and belonged to cocky finn who apparently was cockeyed and wouldn't share his air shelter with anyone.(you couldn't make it up could you lol)
lizzy1841 Wrote:don't know about monkey bar but found out that the monkey lived right next door to us in queens road and belonged to cocky finn who apparently was cockeyed and wouldn't share his air shelter with anyone.(you couldn't make it up could you lol)
I'm glad you found out the name of who had the monkey,because from last night I've been wracking my brain to see If I could remember who mentioned the story to me...But my memory Is fading fast..Smile
My sis still says there was a revleys warehouse opposite us in queens rd. She said my uncle worked there shes going to look up his friend in jarrow and ask him hes about 84 if he remembers
spoke to my other sis and they both say reavleys had a warehouse opposite us in queens rd they said they were pulling it down just before we moved to primrose and they watched the rats running from there.