kelly
Hi treetales,Yes this is my family and i am trying to find out where and when they died or if they moved from birkets buildings.I don't know what happened to them.I am also trying to find the father of John Kelly born 1840.He was born in Ireland in 1800s his name was Michael Kelly and he Married Catherine O'Neill.They had all the children in Dunmore Galway.Sarah b1835 Bridget b1836 Patrick b 1837 he was married to Catherine Coneely in Taum Registry office.John my grandfather who lived at Birketts building with his wife and children.Michael b 1842 and Mary b 1843.I have tried to find them and a marriage for them but can't .I have been at a stand still now for 4 years and can't get any further.Kind regards Rose
Irish records are not my strong point at mo but they are becoming more available online. I will take a look at this over the next few days and see if I can add anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vikki Lawlor
Thanks for your help Tree Tales,I hope to hear from you soon.Kind regards Rose
Just to let you know I haven't forgotten xo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vikki Lawlor
I have a good friend called Mick Kelly. I'll let him know about your research.
Thanks Jarrowman,It would be great if we had a link with the family
jarraman Wrote:I have a good friend called Mick Kelly. I'll let him know about your research.
Sorry i spelled your name wrong Jarraman
no botha lol Wink
Hi Jarraman,I was wondering if you or other members have any photos of Birkett Buildings (Back) as that is where my Kelly family lived.I am afraid it was in the late 1800s
jarraman Wrote:I have a good friend called Mick Kelly. I'll let him know about your research.

Spoke to Mick today and he informed me his grandfather was called Jeremiah Kelly.