jarrow grammar school
There was a couple of these school photos in the back of store room the last time i worked in the old grammar school.Wonder what happened to them.The honors boards from school are apparently in store somewhere:confused:

Thanks Fisherman, I'm on the 2nd photo. I'm on the very left of the 2nd row of standing pupils, the girl to my left has very short black hair.
Chic Wrote:Thanks Fisherman, I'm on the 2nd photo. I'm on the very left of the 2nd row of standing pupils, the girl to my left has very short black hair.
Have you alway's been a pretty girl. Big Grin...Nice to have you back on line..Smile
I've got one of these long photos from the seventies must look it out
Neesie50 Wrote:I've got one of these long photos from the seventies must look it out

What year Neesie? I remember we got one took round about 1977.
My sister Martie is in the 3rd photo which would have been taken in early 60's.
hello i wondered if you could help me. i am looking for any old school photos including panorama from 1967-1973 of paul buckingham who was a former pupil who attended jarrow grammer school.
i wondered if you still keep any old school photos from the past or do you know anyone who has any school photos from 1967-1973 of paul buckingham

i would be very grateful if you could help me with my enquiries
jenny
(25 Aug 16, 4:59 PM)jennyusa200 Wrote:  hello i wondered if you could help me. i am looking for any old school photos including panorama from 1967-1973 of paul buckingham who was a former pupil who attended jarrow grammer school.
i wondered if you still keep any old school photos from the past or do you know anyone who has any school photos from 1967-1973 of paul buckingham

i would be very grateful if you could help me with my enquiries
jenny

HI,
The only photos from that timeline that I know of are the ones that are on this site. You might find Paul hanging out on one of those. I knew him well back then and played football with him at West park after school. There might be someone at Christ Church that knows where to find photos of Paul. His mam, gran and brother all used to go there when I went to school with him.
Cheers,
Huggis