jarrow grammar school
i was there from 1960 to 1967
Hi David. Have you looked at the school photograps?

The blue bar at the top of the page. Click on all albums. There may be some of your class.
thanks

i enjoyed them , but no- one i recognised

i'll post some of my own

tarra
Hi Jarraman,
I went there from 1966 -1973. I found a photo that you put up in the school photos section that you had no names for dated 1968. I am not in the picture but a lot of my school friends are. I have listed most of the people in the photo in the comments section but I don't know how you would link it to the photo. Most of them are no longer living locally. I have kept in touch with a couple and we are spread from Washington to London in the UK, with some in the USA, and me in Canada.
Huggis.
Huggis Wrote:Hi Jarraman,
I went there from 1966 -1973. I found a photo that you put up in the school photos section that you had no names for dated 1968. I am not in the picture but a lot of my school friends are. I have listed most of the people in the photo in the comments section but I don't know how you would link it to the photo. Most of them are no longer living locally. I have kept in touch with a couple and we are spread from Washington to London in the UK, with some in the USA, and me in Canada.
Huggis.
Hi Huggis.Just click on the mentioned photo scroll down you will see comment's and a box just type your message In there then click on post comment.Smile
H1 Fisherman,
I'd already put the list of names, row by row, in the comments section, but the title of the pic says "sorry no names" under the photo. On my sceeen I do not see the comments box at the same time as the picture, I had to scroll down to find it...I thought it might be easier for anyone looking to see the names with the pictrue, the same as on some of the other photos in in this section. They are still there in the comments box for people to see.
Cheers,
Huggis
Here's a photo that's been kindly lent to me from a Jarrowlife member (Titch)... It's Jarrow Grammar School (1963) as you can see It's photographed everyone that attended In that year...I'll have to try and figure out how to get better photo.....This photo Is over 42in. long & only 5in high..

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF2006-002.JPG (Size: 67.98 KB / Downloads: 73)
All the school photos were taken like that. The camera was clockwork and scanned us all onto this long photo. Alan Patterson (who used to live across the road from the grammar in Field Terrace) somehow sliced up the photos to make the albums that are on this site.
fisherman Wrote:Here's a photo that's been kindly lent to me from a Jarrowlife member (Titch)... It's Jarrow Grammar School (1963) as you can see It's photographed everyone that attended In that year...I'll have to try and figure out how to get better photo.....This photo Is over 42in. long & only 5in high..
I've tried getting photo's this way...Someone might recognise themselve's or a friend...I'll post some more later...

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF2002.JPG (Size: 232.81 KB / Downloads: 72)
.jpg   DSCF2004.JPG (Size: 245.91 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   DSCF2005.JPG (Size: 245.35 KB / Downloads: 27)
Some more of the photo from Springfield School.Thank's Again to Titch for the loan of this photo..

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF2006-001.JPG (Size: 210.61 KB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   DSCF2007.JPG (Size: 253.64 KB / Downloads: 25)
.jpg   DSCF2008.JPG (Size: 240.92 KB / Downloads: 16)
.jpg   DSCF2009.JPG (Size: 267.13 KB / Downloads: 29)