jarrow civic hall
jarraman Wrote:Could have a site curry there. :flame:

Count me in JarramanBig Grin
Well done John - good luck with your exciting new venture SmileSmileSmile

Meantime if you want to see what the inside looks like now, I have put a page on one of my websites to show some pictures and give some information about the plans for it.

Can you post a link to your website?
Congratulations John and good luck with your venture. It's good to see someone doing something positive, especially in Jarrow. I am looking forward to seeing one of Jarrow's great buildings restored to its former glory. Thanks. Beckstevieb
Pauline M Wrote:Well done John - good luck with your exciting new venture SmileSmileSmile

Meantime if you want to see what the inside looks like now, I have put a page on one of my websites to show some pictures and give some information about the plans for it.

Can you post a link to your website?

Here's the link.

www.jksartsandcrafts.co.uk
Thanks Jarraman - link didn't work (Error 404) but found the website anyway Smile
Pauline M Wrote:Thanks Jarraman - link didn't work (Error 404) but found the website anyway Smile

Doesn't work for me either Pauline. Weird eh. :eek:
Congratulations! In my opinion, the best thing thats happened for a long time. I can't wait for the new year.SmileSmileSmileSmile
good luck john,well done,stay lucky:rapture:
I've been checking out your website John - it's a mammoth task you're undertaking. All the very best Smile
jarraman Wrote:Well done John and congratulations on your venture.

It's a pleasure to have you as a member on this site for what you are doing for our town.

I'm sure when Admin logs in he'll link your website to this grand website.

Once again thanks.
I'm glad John has let everyone know on site about him buying Civic Hall,he did tell me a couple of week's ago, but I thought I'd keep quiet about It and let him tell you the good new's. So once again John best of luck to you in your new venture,and thank's for saving this building for the people of Jarrow.