faces.
Is this a better one:p

Attached Files
.jpg   gregg'spics 171.jpg (Size: 64.4 KB / Downloads: 21)

[ATTACH]675[/ATTACH]
This is me drinking green beer on the Unter den Linden. Cool Wink Slightly old pic, went to Germany for my 60th birthday 3 years ago.

Attached Files
.jpg   Berlin (18).JPG (Size: 513.54 KB / Downloads: 17)
Arioch, aid me! Blood and souls for Arioch! :madgrin:Confusedcared:
You wont catch me putting a photo of myself on here [chuckle]. [Seriously though, I have took aging quite well except for photographs] ...[back to the [chuckle] Now I've got one eye brow off line with the other, I've piled the weight on, My eyes look like peas - they are so small in comparision with the size of my face, my jowls are sagging [and i'm turning into Victor Meldew]. I can't wear the shoes that I like..Oh, but I still have my own teeth.
I'm sure that you're exaggerating Joanii!!
I'm looking for a halfway flattering photo of me, but the camera isn't kind to me these days either. Perhaps we should all put a school photo or baby picture up??
Pat Wrote:I'm sure that you're exaggerating Joanii!!
I'm looking for a halfway flattering photo of me, but the camera isn't kind to me these days either. Perhaps we should all put a school photo or baby picture up??
Don't forget I've already seen one of your photo's Pat.The one when you are at the beach.
Pat Wrote:I'm sure that you're exaggerating Joanii!!

No. Its true and I started a diet on Friday - Sunday then ate non-stop all day yesterday and today. I think I might cheat and put some on of me from a few years ago, though.
fisherman Wrote:Don't forget I've already seen one of your photo's Pat.The one when you are at the beach.

That is very misleading Fisherman!! Smile Smile Smile
I was only about 11 or 12 on that.
Pat Wrote:That is very misleading Fisherman!! Smile Smile Smile
I was only about 11 or 12 on that.
And I bet your still a Bonny Lass.Wink
Aw shucks!! I'm blushing! Smile :o
tedg you have got to respect some peoples wishes to stay incognito, hence the use of user names instead of their real ones,but i can see your point.