Wilkinson
Irish records are not my strong point at mo but they are becoming more available online. I will take a look at this over the next few days and see if I can add anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vikki Lawlor
You're very welcome
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vikki Lawlor
I have removed the information I found as requested by another user.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vikki Lawlor
Tree Tales Wrote:I have removed the information I found as requested by another user.

I got an email notification a few weeks about some info you posted here re Wilkinson family. Just been so busy to do anything about it.

Came on tonight but see it has now been removed. Is there any chance you could send them via private message please.

Thank you

x
I sent the info to the email you have registered to this account... there was too much for a private message.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vikki Lawlor
I got it, thank you very much. Had gone to my junk box.

x x
mad_geordie Wrote:I got an email notification a few weeks about some info you posted here re Wilkinson family. Just been so busy to do anything about it.

Came on tonight but see it has now been removed. Is there any chance you could send them via private message please.

Thank you

x

Hi mad_geordie, It's joan here.

If you send me your email mail address or private message me I will send you all the original information and a lot more. I tried to PM you but couldn't for some reason.

xx joan
(20 Feb 12, 12:06 AM)mad_geordie Wrote:  
Tree Tales Wrote:I have removed the information I found as requested by another user.

I got an email notification a few weeks about some info you posted here re Wilkinson family. Just been so busy to do anything about it.

Thank you

x

mad_Geordie,

I've tried over and over again to contact you. Did you get the PM I sent you? The information was given to you by someone who had taken it off my ancestry pages. They didn't find it. I did.

I was a bit miffed because I didn't get the chance to sort the info out myself before it was taken. Most of the info you were given was all ready on this site, off Just Passing. The other info that person couldn't give you, I found myself by scrutinising old records in the townships and churches. Also, by cross referencing all of the info I had. I've found birth places, towns, poor law area and a lot more.

I asked her to take it off. It might have looked odd but I'm not bothered about that.

Anyway, I hope you get this message as you must not have received my PM for some reason!

Joan