Wildlife
I had a walk around Colliery Burn and Colliery Wood today with my camera hoping to find something interesting. Apart from a host of Whites, Ringlets, small Skippers and one or two Speckled Woods I gave up and started to wend my way home. I left the main path and was climbing the ascent to bring me intothe Cotswolds with my camera in the case and in my pocket. As I put my hand on the gate to leave the Burn this little fellow landed on the bush to the right of me. I whipped the camera out of my pocket and out of the case and managed a photo before he flew away. This Comma is my first ever.

Attached Files
.jpg   colliery burn 005.jpg (Size: 1.01 MB / Downloads: 16)
Nice little shot, Adventurer.:first: something you'll not forget.

Have you put it in a/your album? If not, it will be lost, I think
Jade Wrote:Nice little shot, Adventurer.:first: something you'll not forget.

Have you put it in a/your album? If not, it will be lost, I think

Jade It's not in the album but I will put it in eventually along with others.
Went In my garden today,good to see this on one of my solar light's.

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0146.JPG (Size: 442.18 KB / Downloads: 7)
They reckon some spring like weathers on its way Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vikki Lawlor
Tree Tales Wrote:They reckon some spring like weathers on its way Smile

aye spring is in the air, i was watching two hares boxing today, something i hav'nt seen in years.:boxing:
canny bairn Wrote:aye spring is in the air, i was watching two hares boxing today, something i hav'nt seen in years.:boxing:

Aye it's nearly mad March time. Wink
well give the lawn it's first trim today, and while I was doing it I could hear a funny sound, being a little deaf I did not know what it was, and in my fish pond there was about six or seven frogs all croaking away together, I think they must have been trying to compeat with the lawn mower.( should have load's frog spawn this year)
Seen this little chap enjoying his dinner In Jarrow Cemetery today.

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0286.JPG (Size: 520.53 KB / Downloads: 6)
Excellent Fisherman SmileSmileSmile