What famous people did you see at the club/pub
Whats the best act you have seen at a Pub or Club before they were famous or when they were famous. Probably the most famous for me was Engelbert Humpadink at the Deneside, years ago. Also I seen Chubby Brown at the Robin Hood when I was young. How about you.:drum::violin:
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever
Sorry to say Freddie and the Dreamers at the Roker Park suite. John Miles at Jarrow Ex Servicemens club.
Jarraman did you have ya flairs on, and ya long hair. Ha HaSmile
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever
I did and my platform shoes. :rockon::redface:
I rember seeing John Miles at Jarra Ex was Shorten and that crowd all there that night?
Mind you over the years I've seen some turns who would never be famous lol
Bazza899 Wrote:I rember seeing John Miles at Jarra Ex was Shorten and that crowd all there that night?

Yes that was the night Bazza. You were there.:boxing:
Vera Duckworth (Corrie.)having a meal upstairs in the Cav. following an appearance at the bingo next door.
I remember my mother coming home from the bingo and telling us she had seen Vera Duckworth off Corrie. Wow memories.Smile
i remember seing dusty springfield at franchis nightclub it was above the bowling alley