What You Don't Like About the Site?
Doh!, thanks fisherman, corrected.
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
I'll try again then!

Don't worry about the name Admin. You know how it is.... we old folk all look the same!! :0
(apologies to Mary!)
Well I think there's a few people getting the hang of the new set up on Jarrowlife,,,There seem's to be a few more post's today,So I'd like everyone else to get back on site....I'm sure there's people on here will be glad to help anyone that's having problem's posting.etc.etc...
(09 Jun 14, 9:37 PM)Pat Wrote:  I'll try again then!

Don't worry about the name Admin. You know how it is.... we old folk all look the same!! :0
(apologies to Mary!)

I'm no spring chicken myself Pat Wink
(09 Jun 14, 9:40 PM)fisherman Wrote:  Well I think there's a few people getting the hang of the new set up on Jarrowlife,,,There seem's to be a few more post's today,So I'd like everyone else to get back on site....I'm sure there's people on here will be glad to help anyone that's having problem's posting.etc.etc...

Hoping so fisherman. I've treid to config the site as close to the old one as possible to make the transistion as easy as possible.

I'm on hand to help anyone struggling.
(10 Jun 14, 10:02 AM)Admin Wrote:  
(09 Jun 14, 9:40 PM)fisherman Wrote:  Well I think there's a few people getting the hang of the new set up on Jarrowlife,,,There seem's to be a few more post's today,So I'd like everyone else to get back on site....I'm sure there's people on here will be glad to help anyone that's having problem's posting.etc.etc...

Hoping so fisherman. I've treid to config the site as close to the old one as possible to make the transistion as easy as possible.

I'm on hand to help anyone struggling.
Stop moaning and enjoy the new setup, change your names again and enjoy the ride. This site is doing fine. Amin, stop apologising you are doing a good job.
seems my photo album has vanished.........
I tried to send a private message and it said the member wasn't registered. I saved the draft or I thought I had and when I returned the message was there wasn't any drafts.
Re. post 12...!
On the top right of the page it says, Warning level 0%
What does that mean please?
Did I break a rule or something? Sad