Trying to find
I use to live at 33 lumbley terrace primrose jarrow in the 1950s can anyone remember George walker brother of bede walker, if anyone has any information on George he is my father I would be very grateful. Thank you.
Won't be around for a little while as I am having a heart bypass tomorrow, but my wife will be checking in to see if there has been any development on my request to find information on George walker, his brother bede now passed away his wife was called Audrey sadly also now passed away I can remember they had a daughter Beverly they lived in bede burn road.
I lived at lumbley terrace with my gran(Lizzie walker)father(George walker)uncle(bede walker)auntie(Margaret walker) at some point before that also lived at the house was(Betty)(Agnes)(Veronica)(dot)(Gladys) these are the rest of my aunties. When bede left home he married Audrey Robinson from hebbern, Margaret married Joe Davis, Bede and Audrey had 2 daughters Beverly and Dawn. In 1960 my gran was living at lumbley Terrace on her own or my Father Goerge could of still been living there on and off, then later on (don't no when)my gran went to live with her daughter Gladys in Newcastle. Any information on my father will be much appreciated. I no about my mother,aunties and uncle but am desperate to no about my father.
(26 Jan 16, 10:33 PM)John walker Wrote:  I lived at lumbley terrace with my gran(Lizzie walker)father(George walker)uncle(bede walker)auntie(Margaret walker) at some point before that also lived at the house was(Betty)(Agnes)(Veronica)(dot)(Gladys) these are the rest of my aunties. When bede left home he married Audrey Robinson from hebbern, Margaret married Joe Davis, Bede and Audrey had 2 daughters Beverly and Dawn. In 1960 my gran was living at lumbley Terrace on her own or my Father Goerge could of still been living there on and off, then later on (don't no when)my gran went to live with her daughter Gladys in Newcastle. Any information on my father will be much appreciated. I no about my mother,aunties and uncle but am desperate to no about my father.