Trying to find out Names 'Army photo'
Trying to find out any names of those shown on Army WW2 photographs...Family member who loaned the pics, thinks that some of the guys shown are from Jarrow/Hebburn/South Shields area.
Any help no matter how small will be appreciated...cheers Cait
Nearly two years ago I posted the two Army photos, with the hope of adding some names to those shown. While over 122 downloads of the pics, as yet no names have been posted within the thread.

With many new members on site, and with my fingers crossed I hope this little reminder, may just help with some info being posted.
Any help no matter how small will be of great value, to the owners of the Army photos. cheers Cait
Cait, maybe if you could post a photo instead of the link you may get more replies. There is also a site called "sandancers" if you think the guys in the photos maye be from.

Wink
looks like a "Royal Artillery" group.
any more details?
jarraman Wrote:Cait, maybe if you could post a photo instead of the link you may get more replies. There is also a site called "sandancers" if you think the guys in the photos maye be from.

Wink
it would definately be better as some time when I try to open links I can not get them,as my computer is very old like me.Smile
There ya go Cait Smile

[ATTACH]5272[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5273[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Army--large-group-of-friends-names-wanted.jpg (Size: 685.5 KB / Downloads: 58)
.jpg   Army-training-group-photo-names-wanted.jpg (Size: 936.79 KB / Downloads: 45)
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever
SmileJarraman1........sending you a mega belated 'Thank You' for doing the Army photos on the thread......I have only just seen them tonight, and they are brilliant.......Fingers crossed someone may, just may know one or two names.......Thank You, your a star.......Smile Cait