Train Crash at St Bedes Junction
Message for Fiona18 regarding train crash,I've tried contacting you by private message,but you've got  your private messaging disabled,So If you can either take It off or send me your e=mail address via another private message then I'll get back In touch with you....Thank's
(20 Oct 14, 9:00 AM)fisherman Wrote:  Message for Fiona18 regarding train crash,I've tried contacting you by private message,but you've got  your private messaging disabled,So If you can either take It off or send me your e=mail address via another private message then I'll get back In touch with you....Thank's
hi, aw sorry about that I'll try and enable it or send you my email.
thank you very much x
(23 Oct 14, 12:05 AM)fiona18 Wrote:  
(20 Oct 14, 9:00 AM)fisherman Wrote:  Message for Fiona18 regarding train crash,I've tried contacting you by private message,but you've got  your private messaging disabled,So If you can either take It off or send me your e=mail address via another private message then I'll get back In touch with you....Thank's
hi, aw sorry about that I'll try and enable it or send you my email.
thank you very much x

Fiona .I've e-mailed the photo's to you.....
Sid. could you email them to me aswell.Thanks.

(26 Oct 14, 1:43 AM)tedg Wrote:  Sid. could you email them to me aswell.Thanks.

Ted I've just e-mailed photo's to you....You don't like to be left out do you... Big Grin Big Grin
(26 Oct 14, 9:16 AM)fisherman Wrote:  
(26 Oct 14, 1:43 AM)tedg Wrote:  Sid. could you email them to me aswell.Thanks.

Ted I've just e-mailed photo's to you....You don't like to be left out do you... Big Grin Big Grin

Cheers Sid.

Hi,

I am doing some research into the Train crash, victims and survivors, I am also looking for living relatives who would be prepared to talk to me as I would like to make a radio documentary about the crash to commemorate the 100 years since the crash next year. If you or anyone you know would be interested in talking to me please message me. DG.