Time to clean up????
(20 Sep 15, 4:09 PM)fisherman Wrote:  
(20 Sep 15, 3:47 PM)fisherman Wrote:  Admin...I've tried to sign up to the new look Jarrowlife.I've forgot my password and I tried sending for new one But It's saying my e-mail address Isn't valid don't know why....Thank's

I'm all sorted now Admin... Smile

Cool. I've created a group on the new site for any teething problems, the site is brand new so expecting a few :0)
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
(20 Sep 15, 3:20 PM)Pat Wrote:  Haven't looked at the new site yet.

Thankyou Admin. for taking time to reply and explain things. 
Birdman's idea sounds good to me.  Perhaps an email (or whatever) to all the old members would encourage them to take another look at the new Jarrowlife.

No probs. I'm hoping the new site will be bigger and better than this site was in it's hey day. The software certainly looks promising.

Once I'm a bit more at home with the new site, I'll be posting an announcement on this site encouraging users to 'migrate' to the new site.
Just signed up at the new site...First impressions are that it is looking good!
Have just registered.  However, I wonder if someone could put my Union Jack back please?
On the original site I had a Union Jack waving, but I have no idea how it was done.  It's a sort of symbol for me... "good old England."  Thankyou.
(21 Sep 15, 3:20 PM)Pat Wrote:  Have just registered.  However, I wonder if someone could put my Union Jack back please?
On the original site I had a Union Jack waving, but I have no idea how it was done.  It's a sort of symbol for me... "good old England."  Thankyou.

You can change your avatar by clicking on it and uploading a photo. I've changed it to a union jack for you.
THANKYOU Admin!  Much obliged!

I am about useless with anything tricky concerning computers.

When do you want us to post on the other site instead of this one, please?
(21 Sep 15, 10:57 PM)Pat Wrote:  THANKYOU Admin!  Much obliged!

I am about useless with anything tricky concerning computers.

When do you want us to post on the other site instead of this one, please?

Yes please Pat.

I've a lot more configing to do on the new site but you can certainly start using it now.
I've tried to register with the new site but I keep getting the message 'The Captcha does not match'. I presume this is my password but I'm using the same password as I do on this site. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem? Many thanks.
(30 Sep 15, 5:17 AM)Joan Wrote:  I've tried to register with the new site but I keep getting the message 'The Captcha does not match'. I presume this is my password but I'm using the same password as I do on this site. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem? Many thanks.

Hi Joan...The Captcha has got nothing to do with your password,just make sure  when you see the captcha you type In excactly what you see on screen...then you should be able to sign In to Jarrowlife with your passwoed,,best of luck..
(30 Sep 15, 5:17 AM)Joan Wrote:  I've tried to register with the new site but I keep getting the message 'The Captcha does not match'. I presume this is my password but I'm using the same password as I do on this site. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem? Many thanks.

You need to 'click' the checkbox "I'm not a robot' , it's  way of stopping spammers.