Thumbnails
You may have noticed a problem with some thumbnails not displaying, not sure how this has happened but I'm looking into it. :boink:
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
Thank's Admin.....Smile
Any update on the photo albums Admin?
The "Thanks" button is corrupt also Smile
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever
jarraman Wrote:Any update on the photo albums Admin?
The host company has upgraded PHP (the server software) and some of the plugins are incompatible with this version.

It's been on the cards for a while, this software is outdated and time is running out Sad. I've a couple of candidates for new forum software but in the meantime I'm gonna have to disable the troublesome plugins.
No bother. Does that mean a new Jarrow website is in the pipeline Smile
jarraman Wrote:No bother. Does that mean a new Jarrow website is in the pipeline Smile

Well you know I've been thinking of moving to new software for a while but finding a good alternative isn't the easiest. The sheer number of the photos (over 2.5Gb) makes any migration even more tricky.

One alternative I'm mulling over is splitting into 2 separate sites, 1 a traditional forum and the other a more focused site for sharing photos.

Forums are good for chatting but not so good for sharing photos, there's much more suitable software for that.

Anyway, 1 step at a time, I need to mover servers first then I'll throw some ideas at jarraman and then, as usual ask you all for some feedback on whatever we come up with.