Thought for today
Learn from the mistakes of others. You don`t live
long enough to make them all yourself.Rolleyes

Freddie.
If only life worked that way Freddie. Fortunately we all think we know better and have great pleasure in trying to prove it to our elders...........and it goes without saying, fail miserably. :o
Still the fun's in the trying and you must admit that you learn more from making your own mistakes than you ever do just by listening to others. :ohwell:
Birdman Wrote:If only life worked that way Freddie. Fortunately we all think we know better and have great pleasure in trying to prove it to our elders...........and it goes without saying, fail miserably. :o
Still the fun's in the trying and you must admit that you learn more from making your own mistakes than you ever do just by listening to others. :ohwell:
I agree bird man beside's its more fun making your own mistakes, and learning from experiance, thats why old age brings with it wisdom to know better.CoolCool
Good answers Birdman and Mary.

How about you giving your thought for today.!
Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you.
Letmein5 Wrote:Good answers Birdman and Mary.

How about you giving your thought for today.!

Freddie I tend to live life as it comes, one day at a time and me thoughts are spur of the moment things.
Me and the wife were out shopping at Clydebank today and most of me thoughts are unprintable.
After getting the logs in and lighting the fire, scraping snow and ice off the car and steps and making a path to the car, we set off.
After getting stuck behind a van for best part of a mile me first thought was-: I must call in at Halfords and get some screenwash with antifreeze"

Trying to park the car at Clydebank shopping centre on something that could easily doubled as an ice rink, me next thought was -: why is there always some plonker stood with the door open right next to the only space in this row. calm down and remember it's Christmas.

We passed a gent from behind the iron curtain playing an accordian in the underpass. Rattling out a Russian tune good style. Next thought was -: I'll drop a quid into his hat on the way back when we get some change.

Friday night the wife had reserved two items on the internet fron Argos. Turns out we went to the wrong branch. Next thoughts unprintable.

The wife can't resist a bargain so next stop an Asian poundstreacher type shop and a beeline for the Christmas decs. Next thought -: Why. Anymore decorations and the house will fall down. quickly followed by -: Why is it when you need a pee the toilets are always at the other end of the shopping centre.

So there you have it Freddie. No earth shattering thoughts today and tomorrows will all be different.Smile

Your turn Mary. Wink
Im thinking it's time I switched this computer off, as it is nearly ten o'clock, Past me bed time.
Birdman. We must be twins just like me shopping in Jarra.No wonder my family call me Frosty.they think it great when they play frosty the snowman on the radio."Hey dad the're playing your song."Confusedpit:

My thought for today or everyday.If a jobs worth doing, it's worth putting off till tomorrow.

If your parents didn`t have children, the odds are,
you wont either.