The Robin Hood
I had my leaving party in the Robin Hood August 1968
Pat Woods was the man in charge (carnt spell compare) Compair
Eddy Mac Mintyre and his team opened up the evening,
followed by Tony Crow (Trailers for sale or rent) Terry Vickers as Donald Duck and then Jim Richardson the star of the show I think I have got the names crrectSmile
I know a few of those Wilf.

I was mates with Terry Crow.

Pat Woods was a star. Good artist as well.

Jimmy Richardson used to do a good rendition of I remember you by Frank Ifield.
Hi Jarraman,
Terry was one of the twins ,Michael was his brother.The other singer that night was Pat Melia.
Pat was the little old wine drinker me.
No that was Val Linsley.
I saw Patsy singing that for 2 years. Wink
When I was a kid I can remember my father taking to the Robin Hood he use to play the accordion.
I worked at the RH on and off for years when Ray used to have it and Jean and Cathie were behind the bar.
Police used to call in after closing and would give the staff a lift in the back of the van up to Ocean Road, where we used to go for a curry after closing!
Auntie Hilda would always sing the Holy City on singers nights and Peggy would do Love me Tender. There was Mary and Mr Rose and Ernie singing a Perry Como song.
Happy Days!
(01 Feb 16, 11:34 PM)John walker Wrote:  When I was a kid I can remember my father taking to the Robin Hood he use to play the accordion.

I had my first drink in there they had a drummer who often done a drum solo. Great days