The Labour Club
[SVIEW]http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=JARROW+clubs+&sll=54.995146,-1.424103&sspn=0.136286,0.308647&gl=uk&ie=UTF8&hq=clubs&hnear=Jarrow,+UK&ll=54.976875,-1.511993&spn=0,359.890137&t=h&z=14&layer=c&cbll=54.977052,-1.4956&panoid=nJCJpPhH4rL_xUKYdr3X0g&cbp=13,135.44,,0,6.6[/SVIEW]
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
Anyone fancy a New House,They've just demolished where The Concert Room used to be,This how It look's now,I'll pop back round when all the machinery has gone, to take some more photo's.

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_8868.JPG (Size: 391.9 KB / Downloads: 21)
.jpg   IMG_8871.JPG (Size: 301.27 KB / Downloads: 26)
Thanks Fisherman for the photos. Great for the ex pats to see what's going on at home. Cheers Smile
paddy7420 Wrote:Thanks Fisherman for the photos. Great for the ex pats to see what's going on at home. Cheers Smile
I only wish I could of got there yesterday before the demolition started,Let me know of any area you would like photographed,I will gladly pop out and take photo's.
fisherman Wrote:I only wish I could of got there yesterday before the demolition started,Let me know of any area you would like photographed,I will gladly pop out and take photo's.
Hi Fisherman, All the photos you put in your album are great. I've never been down to the don but I'm definitely going to go the next time I'm home. I can't believe the amount of wildlife that is down there and I didn't know existed before seeing your photos and those of other members who take pics down there. I love the area between Croft Terrace and the top of York Ave, Monkton village and the area behind Valley View Park. Round the back of Croft Terrace leading to the cemetary. The photos were great of Springfield School before and after its demolition. It's great being able to keep in touch with home, so cheers again from all us ex pats.
ps what does FAO mean on some of the posts ?
paddy7420 Wrote:Hi Fisherman, All the photos you put in your album are great. I've never been down to the don but I'm definitely going to go the next time I'm home. I can't believe the amount of wildlife that is down there and I didn't know existed before seeing your photos and those of other members who take pics down there. I love the area between Croft Terrace and the top of York Ave, Monkton village and the area behind Valley View Park. Round the back of Croft Terrace leading to the cemetary. The photos were great of Springfield School before and after its demolition. It's great being able to keep in touch with home, so cheers again from all us ex pats.
ps what does FAO mean on some of the posts ?
F.A.O. Just mean's For the Attention Of.