The Horse in the Pub
Most of you will have seen in the news the story of barred Horse in the Jarrow pub a few years ago?

I need to contact the owner of the horse, Peter Dolan. if someone can please contact me privately or put me in touch with him I would be most greatful. Just tell him his cousin Garry from Leicester is trying to get in touch.
Remember him, he bought the pony from a friend of mine she was a lovely little thing Smile he had her at Alec Thornes place down near St Pauls. That was a few year back tho... canny bloke Peter, in fact last time I saw him pony was pulling cart and trotting off down the road with Peter running behind trying to stop her lol.
He must have caught it by now????? Lol.

If anyone sees Peter or infact any of his surviving Brothers or Sisters Maria, Sheilagh, Michael, Bernadette. please ask them to contact me on here? I would realy like to get in touch with them as I havent seen any of them since his late Sister Eileens 50th birthday bash at the Hackle in the 80's. Which was also the last time I saw his Brother Terry, who died three years ago. out in the far east of cancer.:pout::help:
Chunkie, keep an eye on your private messages the next few hours. Wink
Thanks Bud:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Did you receive the info Chunkie Cool
Yes thanks
Im greatful to all those involved
Many thanks.
Hi Gary, Peter is also my cousin his mam and my dad Geordie Mcgurk were brother and sister, I see him often and I will tell him you are trying to get in touch with him i dont see the rest of his family often but if I do I will pass your message on so keep in touch
carol mcgurk Wrote:Hi Gary, Peter is also my cousin his mam and my dad Geordie Mcgurk were brother and sister, I see him often and I will tell him you are trying to get in touch with him i dont see the rest of his family often but if I do I will pass your message on so keep in touch

Thanks Carol,
The lads on here gave me his mobile number some time ago so I rang him and we had a good chat thanks. I still have Peters number. Cool