The Cottage
Terry and Joan had the place when I became the 1976 Cottage darts champion.
I also remember getting a very fine burger and chips in a basket after balling up on a Friday.
It used to be the place to be in Jarra at one time.Still see them knocking around jarrow now.

Where I learned to drink. The in place to be in the early 70s. I met my first wife there. Happy Days. Was gutted when the place was pulled down
Not in Jarra but i see the clock is shut or shutting another pub gone Mel T
Remember Terry calling last orders " to the woods with you, lasses and the lads will follow"
Remember Terry calling last orders " to the woods with you, lasses and the lads will follow"
Shocked 
(23 Nov 14, 12:21 AM)Andreado Wrote:  Remember Terry calling last orders " to the woods with you, lasses and the lads will follow"
i have just seen Terry and Jean today in Bousted's chemist. I drank in the cottage as a youngin. jean recognised me straight away. her husband Terry was outside in the car. they both look very well. it must be 40yrs since i drank in the cottage and she didn't forget me.gave me a big hug when i left the shop.lovely people Wink
(14 Jul 15, 5:46 PM)Tinka Wrote:  
(23 Nov 14, 12:21 AM)Andreado Wrote:  Remember Terry calling last orders " to the woods with you, lasses and the lads will follow"
i have just seen Terry and Jean today in Bousted's chemist. I drank in the cottage as a youngin. jean recognised me straight away. her husband Terry was outside in the car. they both look very well. it must be 40yrs since i drank in the cottage and she didn't forget me.gave me a big hug when i left the shop.lovely people  Wink

Great to hear, they were a very pleasant couple and I have fond memories of nights in the Cottage Wink
i have just seen Terry and Jean today in Bousted's chemist. I drank in the cottage as a youngin. jean recognised me straight away. her husband Terry was outside in the car. they both look very well. it must be 40yrs since i drank in the cottage and she didn't forget me.gave me a big hug when i left the shop.lovely people  Wink

Tinka I think you'll talk to anyone as long as you get a hug... Big Grin  xx
(16 Jul 15, 10:12 PM)fisherman Wrote:  

Tinka I think you'll talk to anyone as long as you get a hug... Big Grin  xx

Wink Wink