St Paul's Monastery
I bought this card a while ago on Ebay.I've tried to find out who this guy was but keep drawing a blank.Tried St Pauls but they have no records of him.It would appear by the message on the back of the card that the sender was the person who made the cards.

Attached Files
.jpg   rhyme stone..jpg (Size: 1.36 MB / Downloads: 44)
.jpg   rymestone.jpg (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 52)

Yup it does hehe!!! But Ghost Busting technically means getting rid of Ghosts, i'm just trying to find evidence of them & hopefully communicate with some!!! I'm a member of twilight Worlds Paranormal group which is based in South Shields & we investigated around St Pauls recently!! I thought i saw a black shadow figure down the bank actually that night, which is unusual for me, as i dont usually see anything, i also got an EVP at the exact same time as when seen the black figure!!! So if anyone else is interested in Paranormal stuff, i recomend you try here, but make sure you take some recording eqiptment!!!Smile:behindsofa:
For some reason my reply seems to have gone to the wrong place??? I was saying that yup i investigated the grounds of St Pauls a few weeks back & got some EVP's that i never expected to get there & also thought i saw a black shadow figure on the bank & got an EVP at the exact same time that i saw the figure!!! Which makes me think it was what i thought it was!!! I investigated here with my Paranormal group Twilight Worlds, which is based in South Shields!!!Smile
tedg Wrote:I bought this card a while ago on Ebay.I've tried to find out who this guy was but keep drawing a blank.Tried St Pauls but they have no records of him.It would appear by the message on the back of the card that the sender was the person who made the cards.
tedg I could not quite make out what it said on the stone, but the next time I am in st pauls I will make a point of looking for it, is it still there? and how old is the picture?
Mary It says on the stone Robert Rhymes 1763 ,The grave is not there anymore.The card was posted in 1910

One of the family had a postcard showing some old wooden stocks and they said they used to be down by the church..are they still there?
Ghost Hunter One Wrote:For some reason my reply seems to have gone to the wrong place??? I was saying that yup i investigated the grounds of St Pauls a few weeks back & got some EVP's that i never expected to get there & also thought i saw a black shadow figure on the bank & got an EVP at the exact same time that i saw the figure!!! Which makes me think it was what i thought it was!!! I investigated here with my Paranormal group Twilight Worlds, which is based in South Shields!!!Smile
Black shadow figure eh! don't worry it will just be the old caretaker from the house on the hill..And if it hadn't been for those darn nosey kids he might have got away with itRolleyesWink
If it had been a yellow figure it would have been JarramanBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

tedg Wrote:I bought this card a while ago on Ebay.I've tried to find out who this guy was but keep drawing a blank.Tried St Pauls but they have no records of him.It would appear by the message on the back of the card that the sender was the person who made the cards.

Hi Ted, did you ever manage to find out more info on the postcard, and the guy mentioned..cheers CaitSmileSmile
Not a thing Cait.but there has been a couple of more cards on Ebay showing different views of the grave.