St Matthews to St. Bedes.
Hi im Mel T lived in Brixham Cres was at carboard city then St Mathews then St bedes Harald st not met one person from school in 30 years ,i am away a lot ,if any takers we can meet in the Robin Hood one night in Oct We had a bike group not Hells angels met at Jarra bolling alley in the 62 to 65 years MelT.
Hi i was at St Bedes Harold st from 55 to 59 not met a single person from school in 30 years as i am away a lot Mel T
I have lived in South Shields for the last 26 years and as i work away a lot i only get to Jarra to see my mam.i have never met anyone from school in all them years .
I sometimes get in the Robin Hood pub when i am home.
I was at carboard city from 1949 then St Mathews then Jarrow st Bedes from1955 to1959,i think Paddy Corr was the head Mel T
Mel T Wrote:I have lived in South Shields for the last 26 years and as i work away a lot i only get to Jarra to see my mam.i have never met anyone from school in all them years .
I sometimes get in the Robin Hood pub when i am home.
I was at carboard city from 1949 then St Mathews then Jarrow st Bedes from1955 to1959,i think Paddy Corr was the head Mel T

Mel T have you tried Friends Reunited? Both schools are on there Smile
Hi all we moved to Bilton hall in the first houses Brixham cresent ,we had a party for the corenation and it poured down ,we had to move indoors to a small hall.

We were at carboard city and we had lots of snow we used to try and follow the milk cart to school in the deep now.

we all played down in the jungle behind the Bilton Hall ,it had a big swamp area were the Tyne tunnel road is.

Happy days Mel T
Pauline M Wrote:Mel T have you tried Friends Reunited? Both schools are on there Smile
Hi Pauline M No i haveonly just started to use the internet,so still on a fast learning curve.
how do you use the speel//sel check Mel T
Mel T Wrote:Hi Pauline M No i haveonly just started to use the internet,so still on a fast learning curve.
how do you use the speel//sel check Mel T

Here's a link for the Friends Reunited website below Mel T:

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/account.page/register?nextpage=/School.page/Registration?SchoolKey=144941&MemberKey=0&MemberCount=0&YearRange=&YearStarted=0&YearLeft=0&IsStudent=True

You'll need to join before you can search for schools & friends etc but it's free.
Good luck