St Bedes school
Second row far right Andy Ryan, front row second from right George Kennedy,
(02 Jun 14, 9:38 PM)grandam Wrote:  Second row far right Andy Ryan, front row second from right George Kennedy,

Andy Ryan ?? Alan Ryan

(11 Dec 14, 8:00 PM)Andreado Wrote:  
(02 Jun 14, 9:38 PM)grandam Wrote:  Second row far right Andy Ryan, front row second from right George Kennedy,

Andy Ryan ?? Alan Ryan

No your wrong andreado
It's andy  I grew up with him.
(11 Dec 14, 10:17 PM)The Linnisher Wrote:  
(11 Dec 14, 8:00 PM)Andreado Wrote:  

Andy Ryan ?? Alan Ryan

No your wrong andreado
It's andy  I grew up with him.

Yes, on refection Alan Ryan would still have been at Mayfield infant school at that time

Andreado - are you referring to the Alan Ryan who lived on Albert Road? Had a brother named Dennis. 

Patrick
(01 Jun 14, 9:22 PM)mpjbrennan Wrote:  I've finally found that photograph - here it is:

Class One, Harold Street in 1958.

back row (l->r): Joseph Kelly, ?, John Dougherty ? Gerard Munroe, John Emmerson, ? , Jimmy Eames(?), ?, Joseph Booth, Robert Quinn, ?
next row: ?, ?, Brendan Joyce, ?, John O'Connor, ?, ?, - Brown (?), ?, ?
next row: David McCann, - Hackett(?), - Hackett (?), Terry Magee, ?, Michael Oliver, ?, Sam Gatens(?), Joseph Joyce, Michael Errington, John Hall, Michael Casey
front row (squatting): Patrick Little, Terry Bertram, ?, ?

Patrick
This is on Friendsreunited. Second row down Trevor Jones,Terry Kelly and Kevin Donnelly is on front row.
Billy and John Hackett on there and john Wilkinson as well.
(13 Dec 14, 9:50 AM)mpjbrennan Wrote:  Andreado - are you referring to the Alan Ryan who lived on Albert Road? Had a brother named Dennis. 

Patrick

Yes he had a younger sister Sheila and a younger brother Michael,  sadly Alan died at a very young age. Dennis and siblings all went to st Josephs in Hebburn. Dennis was a couple of years ahead of me
(02 Apr 15, 11:44 PM)Andreado Wrote:  
(13 Dec 14, 9:50 AM)mpjbrennan Wrote:  Andreado - are you referring to the Alan Ryan who lived on Albert Road? Had a brother named Dennis. 

Patrick

Yes he had a younger sister Sheila and a younger brother Michael,  sadly Alan died at a very young age. Dennis and siblings all went to st Josephs in Hebburn. Dennis was a couple of years ahead of me

Very sorry to hear that - Alan used to hang out in the West Park with the same group of friends as myself during the period 1963-1966.
(03 Apr 15, 9:31 AM)mpjbrennan Wrote:  
(02 Apr 15, 11:44 PM)Andreado Wrote:  

Patrick

Very sorry to hear that - Alan used to hang out in the West Park with the same group of friends as myself during the period 1963-1966.

Alan Ryan died in RTA in his 20's. I can remember the Casey's - lived in humbert street. John O'connor and Michael Oliver used to be Altar servers at St Bede's. Brendan Joyce sometimes comes to St Andrews in ncle. Do you have a sister Anne? If so I used to walk to and from St Bedes junior school with her on occasions.