Spelling
If you're using IE (and 87% of you are), then you can download the free IE Spell plugin. Once downloaded then you'll have spell check functionally on all your posts, just select the [Image: spelling.gif]in the top right of the post editor.
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
One of the best kept secrets on the web that. I just keep forgetting to use it. The fool that I am.Smile
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever
Admin Wrote:If you're using IE (and 87% of you are), then you can download the free IE Spell plugin. Once downloaded then you'll have spell check functionally on all your posts, just select the [Image: spelling.gif]in the top right of the post editor.

I already have a spell check on my computer, but it dose not show when I am on this web site why. ( and what is IE)
Mary, IE is internet explorer.

When you write a message, on the top right just above the smilies are three icons. one is a tick with the letters abc above it. click that and you will be given the option to download a spell checker that'll work on this site.
Alternatively, click the link that Admin put in his post.

In all probability a yellow line will appear under the tool-bar at the top of the screen asking if you want to download the file. It won't go any further until you click yes.
Cheers Birdman, some of us cyber learners are still working out the pc jargon...Smilethanks Cait
architect1976 Wrote:Or you can use google chrome and you'll have an automatic spell checker.
Wink

Thanks Architect, But what is google chrome? :confused::confused: I know what google is, a seach engine but what is the chrome bit and how do you get it?Smile
Chrome is another internet browser just like Internet Explorer (you probably use this). Other popular browsers include FireFox and Opera. They all have their good & bads points and it's really a matter of preference.
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
I lernt ta spel at skool.Big Grin