Scanlon and Taylor Families Hebburn
Scanlon and Taylor Families, some may have lived in Parliament Street other relatives on Prince Consort Road in Hebburn, opposite the site of the Whites Factory - they may also have had relatives living over in Wallsend......

Do you by chance have the surnames in your family tree? If you have any info no matter how small. Then please post a message below.....cheers Cait
I have Taylors in my family tree from Hebburn.I'll get meself sorted out and post some info on them on here.They originated from Ireland.Balascreena i think.They lived in Peel tce in Hebburn.

tedg Wrote:I have Taylors in my family tree from Hebburn.I'll get meself sorted out and post some info on them on here.They originated from Ireland.Balascreena i think.They lived in Peel tce in Hebburn.

Cheers Ted, truly no rush, its good to know about the Ireland bit, as the Taylors mentioned in the original mssg also came from Ireland....And the mention you gave of Peel Tce...was that one of the streets in the old Colliery area...along wagonway road? cheers Cait