Rubbish at the Slake
Forgot I had this video. This was what we strolled upon during a morning walk.

It's a regular occurance that we find whilst out and about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vilGga3ZVgY&feature=youtu.be
That's a while back,I was thinking of taking plastic tub's to make filter system for my fish pond..Smile
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin and did you?
jarraman Wrote:Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin and did you?
No....Because I didn't have my car...Smile
fisherman Wrote:No....Because I didn't have my car...Smile

Back to the days of the dump, eh fisherman, one mans rubbish is an other man's usefulnessSmileBig GrinBig Grinyou could have use one of the shopping trolly's that are always lying around
Mary Wrote:Back to the days of the dump, eh fisherman, one mans rubbish is an other man's usefulnessSmileBig GrinBig Grin
That's correct Mary,The filter I'm on about can cost about £40 or more from a shop, To make one yourself get a plastic container a couple of bit's of plastic pipe....cost about £5 If not cheaper...Why don't they bring dump back...Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
fisherman Wrote:That's correct Mary,The filter I'm on about can cost about £40 or more from a shop, To make one yourself get a plastic container a couple of bit's of plastic pipe....cost about £5 If not cheaper...Why don't they bring dump back...Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Next time you Pop in you will have to show me how to make one,
Mary Wrote:Next time you Pop in you will have to show me how to make one,
No problem,If I come across a container I'll make you one,I've got bit's of pipe lying about In garden..
That flytipping is disgraceful! I can't understand why they don't take the rubbish to the council rubbish-village (whatever it's called!) Surely it would be as easy as dropping it there? When you see these programmes on the telly I was surprised what lengths they go to, tracing the offenders, checking through allsorts of filthy rubbish. Maybe we should all start reporting these things to enviromental health, does anyone know if they follow it up? I'd like to see them get huge fines and make sure that they pay them! I hate litter louts:mad::mad::mad:
May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, nothing but happiness come through your door.
jarraman Wrote:Forgot I had this video. This was what we strolled upon during a morning walk.

It's a regular occurance that we find whilst out and about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vilGga3ZVgY&feature=youtu.be

Well what do you know, we are in the running to be classed as a World Heritage site. Obviously there are people about who are not bothered about that or are they complete morons.