Robin Hood.
Anyone been past the Robin and seen all the flags he's put up.It's what he did at the clock.It looks a mess now.Sad

I have to agree.I have very little, if any, interest in football but even if I was a fan,that is over the top and beyond.
(24 May 14, 7:48 PM)Billyc Wrote:  I have to agree.I have very little, if any, interest in football but even if I was a fan,that is over the top and beyond.
I wouldn't go in thinking it was a ' football only ' pub
(25 May 14, 6:14 PM)chris fl Wrote:  
(24 May 14, 7:48 PM)Billyc Wrote:  I have to agree.I have very little, if any, interest in football but even if I was a fan,that is over the top and beyond.

The Robin Hood made the National Newspaper "The Daily Mail" the other day,
They printed photographs of houses and pubs which had been decorated with flags for the football, which seems a bit OTT,you don't see many Engish Flags for St.George's Day, or when the Rugby is on.
(15 Jun 14, 10:45 AM)Sapper Wrote:  
(25 May 14, 6:14 PM)chris fl Wrote:  

The Robin Hood made the National Newspaper "The Daily Mail" the other day,
They printed photographs of houses and pubs which had been decorated with flags for the football, which seems a bit OTT,you don't see many Engish Flags for St.George's Day, or when the Rugby is on.

I agree with you there Sapper. I used to enjoy playing and watching
football but that was in the day of flat caps lined up on the terraces.
I enjoy rugby much more.
My window and car are adorned with the English flag every
St. Georges day.
Heard today that Jess Mconnell has taken back the Robin hood.It'll be closed for a bit of a spruce up and then reopened again.

Thought he had sold it on a 10 year lease?  Interesting one that is.