Problems uploading photos
Been trying to upload Beamish Photos. Get a "security token missing" message. Any ideas what this means?
Generally means your photos are too big.you need to resize them.They need to be 1024x768.

Brilliant cheers Eddie.
tedg Wrote:Generally means your photos are too big.you need to resize them.They need to be 1024x768.

Just to confirm, current max settings for album pictures are:
Width: 1024 pixels
Height: 1024 pixels
Size: 1Mb
Number: 1,000 images per user
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
jarraman Wrote:Been trying to upload Beamish Photos. Get a "security token missing" message. Any ideas what this means?

Hi Jarraman, i,m talking to you from a lap top. How can I download photographs or can I?.:confused:
Hi, do you want to download photos from the site to keep?

If you want to upload from your laptop to Jarrow life you just go to the paper clip above where you type and do it from there. It says "browse" and click on that. Wherever your photos are on your laptop you take it from there. You'll get the hang of it.

If you want to download a photo it's common courtesy to ask who owns the photo. You can download any of mine no probs. Most of the members on here who upload photos don't mind anyone copying them but its always best to ask first. Cheers.