Poll: Is the photograph albums too long/complicated. Would you like to see a change?
This poll is closed.
No-leave it as it is.
38.89%
7 38.89%
Yes-at the moment it takes to long to look at photographs
38.89%
7 38.89%
Not bothered - go with the flow.
16.67%
3 16.67%
I have another idea.
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Photographs fao Admin
Great feedback. Keep it coming. Wink
What's your thoughts on me copying an old photograph from a members album and creating an album titled "vintage photographs (thanks Hartmann).

This would simplify things therefore leaving the original in the members album.
jarraman Wrote:What's your thoughts on me copying an old photograph from a members album and creating an album titled "vintage photographs (thanks Hartmann).

Thats a great idea, jarraman.
jarraman Wrote:What's your thoughts on me copying an old photograph from a members album and creating an album titled "vintage photographs (thanks Hartmann).

Fine by me Jarraman

good idea. No problem for meSmile
Another solution would be for those folk interested in a particular genre of photo' ,and not wanting to have to scour the albums each time to see them, would be to copy them into an album on their hard drive. Like I've done with all Ted's train photo's. Wink

There are also numerous photo's in the various posts as attachments and not in any album.These are horrendous to try to find without taking your own copy.

Hi Jarraman, not too sure about another album 'vintage photographs' the fact that members have photos in their own albums works great for me, and they are all in the one place.

One idea that would simplify things as regards albums, would be that all 'Wildlife-Flora' photographs to be collected under one sub-folder.
The same could be done with the 'School' photos. re setting up another sub-folder. Bit like what Paul Admin did for my Genealogy section..(just a thought if it helps)
This would then tidy up the album system, and for new members they can find things quicker.
All other members photograph albums, would then stay as they are at present.
The idea would be to keep things simple, if it gets too complicated then the site ends up with problems.
cheers Cait
Thanks for the info Cait and to everyone else. I'll close the thread after a week and pass it on to Admin and see what he thinks.

If anyone else would like to vote please go ahead.

About 3 days to go.
jarraman Wrote:Thanks for the info Cait and to everyone else. I'll close the thread after a week and pass it on to Admin and see what he thinks.

If anyone else would like to vote please go ahead.

About 3 days to go.
i'm happy to go with the flow,i do think caits right about the wildlife and school photos.
sorry jarraman i have made a double entry another senior moment.