Photo Albums - The Verdict
Following the move to a new photo album structure (vbGallery), I've had a lot of mixed feedback. After chatting with jarraman, the general consensus appears to be that vbGallery is a little over complicated for most users. Many prefer, the old, simpler structure of each user having their own albums that only they can upload to but others can comment.

I’ve reverted the albums back to the original format but unfortunately that will mean all photos and comments added since the end of May will be unavailable. I’m looking into seeing if I can move all of these photos on mass into one album under my profile so at least they’ll be viewable.

We’ll run with the old structure for a week or so and see how you all get on compared with the more complicated vbGallery.

I’ll still keep searching for a more suitable plugin that will allow us to have public albums (which was the reason for looking at vbGallery).

As always, appreciate your feedback.
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
Thanks Admin. I think there has been a decline in the number of photographs uploaded since you upgraded.

Hopefully this change may allow members to start uploading again.
I was just getting used to the new gallery and now were back to the old one, ah well it should keep every one happy now!Smile
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever
The Gallery is really good. For me, it would have been perfect if the main list had been in alphabetical order. Other than that, I like it.
I AM OVER THE MOON THAT YOU HAVE PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS. THANK YOU,NOW I CAN BROWS THE PICTURE AND NOT GET LOST, AND READ THE COMMENTS,:lalala::lalala:SmileSmileSmile