New year diet
There's a TV programme over here called "The Biggest Loser".  It follows the progress of about 10+ people.  Each week someone is sent home.  Makes you cry sometimes to see the agony they go through with some of the exercise stuff they have to do.  However, some have lost over 100 lbs.  Perhaps if you picked it up on the Internet, you could get a few tips and encouragement.????
I admire you because I couldn't do it.  I watch on TV and that's the closest I get to real exercise!!!
(21 Jan 15, 4:14 PM)Pat Wrote:  There's a TV programme over here called "The Biggest Loser".  It follows the progress of about 10+ people.  Each week someone is sent home.  Makes you cry sometimes to see the agony they go through with some of the exercise stuff they have to do.  However, some have lost over 100 lbs.  Perhaps if you picked it up on the Internet, you could get a few tips and encouragement.????
I admire you because I couldn't do it.  I watch on TV and that's the closest I get to real exercise!!!

Hi Pat,We also get the same programme over here....Yes It's hard work for them,but they do feel happy when they see the pound's starting to drop off...
I have seen it Pat but I dont. Think I could do some of the things they do. I have been to the gym todayh but now I am ready for my bed, I have used muscles that haven't been used for years, I will be reaching for the volitrol again tonight. If I don't loose any weight next Tuesday I will be devastated as I have got back on to my eating plan. Cool
well here it is this weeks weigh in,  Sad Sad Sad no wright loss again this week and I have been trying so hard to be good, mind on the posidive side I didn't put any on ether just stayed the same, and the good news is I am feeling a lot better for the little bit I have lost, about eight pound in all, only an other twenty pound to go. should be looking and feeling great when the summer arrives. Cool
Mary....Keep up the good work,we're all cheering you on.... Smile
Well here is this weeks report  Big Grin I have lost an other two pound down to ten stone nine, from starting at eleven stone six, not two bad for only eight weeks. How's that birdman.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Well Done Mary.....Carry on with the good work...
Good job Mary!  What weight are you aiming for?
You'll soon be able to slip into that bikini in the summer!
Mary I ran a slimming club for 16 years and the most important meal of the day is breakfast. It is all about eating the right foods and don't touch the diet stuff. Eat 3 meals a day and incorporate plenty of fruit and veg plus drink at least 8 cups of liquid and try and go fat free. We eat loads but we eat the right foods and yes we do drink alcohol but not to excess. Best of luck!
Thanks chic I have been going to the dietion but that finished last week, doing ok with portion controle have lost a canny bit but only slowly not giving up thou target about nine stone which is stil a little bit more than I should be for my hight thanks for all the support I have been getting from every one on the site