New year diet
I've a bad feeling about your next weigh-in Mary.  Dodgy Big Grin
 I have as well Birdman. I can have chocolates and cakes   ? but I think I might have over done it a little bit that day I will soon know on Tuesday so keep your fingers crossed.
. Went to the gym today spent a full hour there I love the rowing machine I was imagining myself going up and down the Tyne in a rowing boat feel a lot better for the hour of exiscise, big weigh in tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed I managed to work all the cake and chocolate off, watch this space.
Where do you get the energy Mary? .. and the will-power?
Think you're great for even trying it!
How did thing's go today Mary,...We're all hoping It's good new's....
(13 Jan 15, 10:47 PM)fisherman Wrote:  How did thing's go today Mary,...We're all hoping It's good new's....

Angel Great I still lost a little bit, only a pound but it is still an improvement, and I have been very good today.so its off to the gym again tomorrow.
(13 Jan 15, 10:53 PM)Mary Wrote:  
(13 Jan 15, 10:47 PM)fisherman Wrote:  How did thing's go today Mary,...We're all hoping It's good new's....

Angel Great I still lost a little bit, only a pound but it is still an improvement, and I have been very good today.so its off to the gym again tomorrow.

Good.....Now hide all your chocolate's and carry on with your exercise's at the gym....I'm sure you'll achieve your target.....I'm sure everyone on site will cheer you on.....
(13 Jan 15, 4:42 PM)Pat Wrote:  Where do you get the energy Mary? .. and the will-power?
Think you're great for even trying it!

funny thing is Pat the more weight I loose the more energy I seem to have, but the will power is another thing can't garrentee that will last but I am determand to try Wink
(13 Jan 15, 10:57 PM)fisherman Wrote:  
(13 Jan 15, 10:53 PM)Mary Wrote:  

Good.....Now hide all your chocolate's and carry on with your exercise's at the gym....I'm sure you'll achieve your target.....I'm sure everyone on site will cheer you on.....
Thanks Fisherman for the encouragement to carry on Big Grin
 Well here  it is today I did not even loss a ounce I am told this can happen but at leased I did not put any weight on, now what I need is more encouragement and advice on how to get the metabolise working again.???