Nathan Patrick Bushell b 1895
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know any descendants of Nathan Patrick Bushell born 1895 Jarrow. His Father was Thomas Bushell.
Many thanks!
(26 Oct 14, 8:40 AM)Jarra Lass Wrote:  Hello everyone,
Does anyone know any descendants of Nathan Patrick Bushell born 1895 Jarrow. His Father was Thomas Bushell.
Many thanks!

hi jarra lass just come across your post. i can help nathan patrick bushell is part of our family tree. i have info going back to early 1500. to present day. be happy to help and pass on info if you get back to me. roadhog
(28 Oct 14, 1:06 PM)roadhog Wrote:  
Many thanks!

hi jarra lass just come across your post. i can help nathan patrick bushell is part of our family tree. i have info going back to early 1500. to present day. be happy to help and pass on info if you get back to me. roadhog
(28 Oct 14, 2:56 PM)Jarra Lass Wrote:  
(28 Oct 14, 1:06 PM)roadhog Wrote:  
Many thanks!

Hello Roadhog,
Thank you for your quick reply. Was your Nathan Bushell married to Jennie Rodgers? I've also sent you a pm.
(29 Oct 14, 3:20 PM)Jarra Lass Wrote:  Hello Roadhog,
Thank you for your quick reply. Was your Nathan Bushell married to Jennie Rodgers? I've also sent you a pm.

hi jarra lass. my nathan bushell was born 8 march 1895 in jarrow. he married margaret crawley on the 2 august 1920. margaret was born 5 august 1897 in jarrow.

nathans father thomas george bushell born 1869 west derby liverpool he died 12 january 1926 jarrow he was a ship rivetter.
nathans mother helena hunt born 1861 southwick sunderland she was a farm servant.

mind you i have a bushell that turned out to be married three times that only came to light after further investigation.

hope it helps. if it doesnt maybe there is a connection somwhere else in the line. just ask me and i will try to help.

best wishes roadhog
Well, if you're a descendant Nathan Bushell and Margaret Crawley then we're related. Can I ask your name?