Names.
crazy horse Wrote:any relation to the miss donathy that taught at st bedes boys per chance.

My elder sister,she died in 2009.
Huggis was my nickname all through school while I lived in Jarrow...Norman Hughes is what is on my birth certificate.
Hi all merry xmas do we have any members who live or lived on the Low simondside estate brixham cresent salcombe ave area or who were at Harold st school from 1955 to 1960,i have checked the photoes and all after my time but i think my brother Eddy is on one .
he played football for St bedes Mel T
Mel T Wrote:Hi all merry xmas do we have any members who live or lived on the Low simondside estate brixham cresent salcombe ave area or who were at Harold st school from 1955 to 1960,i have checked the photoes and all after my time but i think my brother Eddy is on one .
he played football for St bedes Mel T

was at st bedes juniors till 1958
ged Wrote:That's me! Who are you? I.m on Facebook also.

We played in the street together with Alan Callaghan.
granda Wrote:We played in the street together with Alan Callaghan.

I remember Alan Callaghan.
Come on Gerard get the grey matter going. Who am i? Your last chance then we put this to bed.
granda Wrote:Come on Gerard get the grey matter going. Who am i? Your last chance then we put this to bed.

Racked my brains and can remember the Robsons who lived in Edith St and the Griffins in Railway St. I used to go to Beech St to play with Trevor Jones,he's in a monastery now. Remember a Dave? Soulsby otherwise stumped.
Would it not be better to private message. That's what it's there for.

Just a thought. Wink
jarraman Wrote:Would it not be better to private message. That's what it's there for.

Just a thought. Wink
It,s fun JARRAMAN, and it gets the grey matter going. But we will put it to bed now, no damage. Grey matter that is.