Looking to find John Watson
I am trying to find John Watson, who was brought up in Kent street. He married Judith Davidson and eventually lived in Cramlington when I last spoke to him some 30 years ago
Have you also tried the "Friendsreunited" site? or maybe Cramlingham has a site of its own?? It's worth a try!
caleron Wrote:I am trying to find John Watson, who was brought up in Kent street. He married Judith Davidson and eventually lived in Cramlington when I last spoke to him some 30 years ago

There was a John Watson TV repairs somewhere in Hebburn - he used to advertise in the Gazette. I've got his tel no somewhere. I'll hunt it out.
Hi Pauline Unfortunately it is the wrong John Watson. John was a motor mechanic and worked in the city at a large BMC dealer. Thanks for the reply all the same
Pat Wrote:Have you also tried the "Friendsreunited" site? or maybe Cramlingham has a site of its own?? It's worth a try!

Been There, Done That Thanks for the reply
caleron Wrote:I am trying to find John Watson, who was brought up in Kent street. He married Judith Davidson and eventually lived in Cramlington when I last spoke to him some 30 years ago

Try 192.com

There is at least 5 John Watsons living in Cramlington and another 3 J. Watsons.

There is a 64 year old John Bennett Watson there but you would have to pay a subscription to 192.com to get the address. Smile
I'm sure I saw somewhere that 192.com was allowing people to see the 2010 Electoral register for a limited time. He should be on that??? Or even in the phone book??
Hello, I've only just registered, and this thread seems very dormant.  I am a descendant of Jarrow Watsons of York Street and Kent Street.  My GGF James Sedcole Watson, son of Thomas Christopher Watson, b1845, lived in Kent Street on the 1891 census.  He had a nephew, the son of his brother Ernest Percival Watson, John Percival Watson, b1910.  I wonder if this could be the same one?  James also had a brother John, but b 1874.

I visited Jarrow in 2016 and my ancestors's house is now a tanning clinic.

I welcome contact from any Jarrow Watsons, especially if descended from Robert Smith Watson, b 1816.

Martin