Jimmy Mcnulty
I would like to know if anyone knows were my very good friemd, Jimmy McNulty also known as Shug is, I would very much like to know were he is, had some great times with Jim, I hope he is still around and remembers me,I know Jim never had any use for a computer never had one as I remember, we went to the Simonside Social Club together and also the Deneside Social Club on Sundays when I was home, with the rest of the of the crew.
I'll ask around for you..Someone will know him...Don't know If you already know or not but the Deneside closed a few year ago...
(30 Apr 15, 8:24 AM)fisherman Wrote:  I'll ask around for you..Someone will know him...Don't know If you already know or not but the Deneside closed a few year ago...

Hi Fisherman knew the Deanside closed a few years back, had some good times there with my brother in law Jimmy Mullen and the one and only Danny Bothic who was married to one of the ladies from the Melia family, had some great times with Danny always taking the micky, I know Dannys wife would know my sister Joan Mullen we all sat together on a Sunday evening eating pork sandies when I was home from overseas.Would really appreciate it if someone would let them know I still of them all after all these years.
God Bless to all.
(30 Apr 15, 8:24 AM)fisherman Wrote:  I'll ask around for you..Someone will know him...Don't know If you already know or not but the Deneside closed a few year ago...

Hi Fisherman knew the Deanside closed a few years back, had some good times there with my brother in law Jimmy Mullen and the one and only Danny  Bothic who was married to one of the ladies from the Melia family, had some great times with Danny always taking the micky, I know Dannys wife would know my sister Joan Mullen we all sat together on a Sunday evening eating pork sandies when I was home from overseas.Would really appreciate it if someone would let them know I still think of them all after all these years.
God Bless to all.
(01 May 15, 1:03 AM)cumminsfl Wrote:  

Hi Fisherman knew the Deanside closed a few years back, had some good times there with my brother in law Jimmy Mullen and the one and only Danny  Bothic who was married to one of the ladies from the Melia family, had some great times with Danny always taking the micky, I know Dannys wife would know my sister Joan Mullen we all sat together on a Sunday evening eating pork sandies when I was home from overseas.Would really appreciate it if someone would let them know I still of them all after all these years.
God Bless to all.