Jarrow Otter
hi,yes me and jarraman grew up together in same street many moon,s ago.good to make contact with you, don,t know how often otter come,s in garden but the one time it got in pond it ate 10 fish,so i,ll have to get some more when i get round to it.
BBC north east news on Monday night, starting at 6.30pm. Watch this programme for a very big suprise. Big Grin

I'm not allowed to say any more Angel but wonder if Fisherman or Admin would like to comment. :rant:
this i,ll have to watch,cannot wait,
Seen a large fish today in the Don at St Pauls. Would never have admitted it but our regular poster Fisherman witnessed it and informed me it was a Sea Trout.

Truly amazing stuff in our town these days lol Otters, Sea Trout, Foxes Water Rails etc.
Jarraman, When you see an osprey fighting the otter for the sea trout I'm moving back to jarra. Wink
Amazing stuff eh. Who would have thought. I used to catch Sticklebacks. Now, massive fish...people wouldnt believe it
jarraman Wrote:Seen a large fish today in the Don at St Pauls. Would never have admitted it but our regular poster Fisherman witnessed it and informed me it was a Sea Trout.

Truly amazing stuff in our town these days lol Otters, Sea Trout, Foxes Water Rails etc.
you forgot the curlew jarraman,and i,ll have to get new camera that photo i took of robin i couldn,t see it on my computer
Birdman Wrote:Jarraman, When you see an osprey fighting the otter for the sea trout I'm moving back to jarra. Wink

I like that.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
jarraman Wrote:BBC north east news on Monday night, starting at 6.30pm. Watch this programme for a very big suprise. Big Grin

I'm not allowed to say any more Angel but wonder if Fisherman or Admin would like to comment. :rant:
hi,all just to let you all know big surprise tuesday or wednesday [slight delay]
Brilliant...seen the Otter and you on the North East news tonight. Jarrow top of the news Big Grin