Jarrow Otter
Think this is the Otter that tedg informed us about. If it is Langley or Lumley Tce then it must come up from the Don.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YD1YL9rTqg
Good vid jarraman.:thumb:
You can take the lad out of Jarrow but you can't take Jarrow out of the lad.
wow thats amazing wouldn't mind getting a snap of that.Smile
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever
I wouldn't have believed it possible had it not been for the video.

Amazing. What's going to turn up next. Smile

I can remember when there were nightingales in Jarra nesting in the grounds of Jimmy Kyle's lockup at the side of the dump. Too much to expect I suppose.
My friend lives in the same street. He put a wire net over his pond today and has his recording equipment overnight.

Does anyone know what street the otter was filmed or how to contact the wildlife group that uploaded to youtube.
[ATTACH]288[/ATTACH]

As seen by this map. The Otter was at an address in Hylton Rd/Raby Gardens. Not giving the address for obvious reasons.

The white line with arrow is the Don which is right next to Primrose nature reserve. From the reserve to the Otter sighting is approx 600 meters.

Could we have Otters now residing at the Nature reserve?

Attached Files
.jpg   otter.jpg (Size: 233.53 KB / Downloads: 31)
Soon as I get back I'm going Otter spotting. This is so amazing and interesting.
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever
hi, everyone, new to this so be patient with me making any mistake,s cotacted jarraman and birdman regarding otter to say otter was in my garden also had fox in garden first week camera was installed got it stored on computer but i don,t know how to display to all of you hoping jarraman is going to pop in to give me some tip,s
what kind of camra was it,,,did you install it ?
no i got it installed by wildlife officer camera was called stealth camera and as far as i know it can take rapid still,s as well i think it took 3 photo.s in 10 or 20 secs,spell,s or the way he set it up for me 30sec video been looking on internet pricing similar camera about £150