Jarrow Festival
Chunkie Wrote:Big Grin Great pics. Will someone let us know on this site the dates for the 2012 Festval and a "whats on" rundown please? I wouldnt mind comming up for a few days (just to get my saveloy dip "fix"!:humble:
The festival Is on this Sunday (20th),I'm hoping weather Is going to get better..I'm hoping to get there for some photo's..
martin_1972 Wrote:Family Fun Day this Saturday (19th May 2012) at Hedworthfield CA.
Childrens Entertainment, Stalls, Face Painting, Dance Display and Fairground rides as part of the Jarrow Festival....thought I would stick it on here since there is no mention whatsoever in the events section on the STC website (but then we're not in South Shields are we? Rolleyes)

Free Entry from 12 noon until 4pm
http://www.hedworthfieldca.co.uk/
Mega 'Thank You' for posting the info, lets hope they get a grand turn out on the day....And fingers crossed site members who get along to the event can post some photos on Jarrow Forum...cheers CaitSmile
Also as part of Jrrow Festival,Jarrow & Hebburn History Group are having a exhibition showing lot's of old photo's,They're holding display In one of the building's opposite Jarrow Town Hall,So anyone Interested In old photo's of Jarrow should pay this place a visit...You'll not be disappointed...
thanks for all the information about the jarrow festival I hope to visit as many venues as possable so if any one knows where i can get a program can you let me know thank you.
Mary Wrote:thanks for all the information about the jarrow festival I hope to visit as many venues as possable so if any one knows where i can get a program can you let me know thank you.
Mary,I'll try and get you one from library,I've just had one posted through door,I might have a quick look,I'll write down the time's etc of thing's that Interest me then If I can't get one at library for you,your welcome to have mine..Smile
thanks fisherman hope the weather picks up a bit for the festival
:crutch:Thanks Cait for the headsup on the Festival. Unfortunately I'm not well enough to attend this year but will try to make next year's all being well!:ohwell::ohwell:
I've photographed the leaflet of Jarrow Festival for anybody wanting to know time's of event's etc.etc.You can still have my leaflet MarySmile.That's If you still want It...

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0583.JPG (Size: 402.55 KB / Downloads: 12)
.jpg   DSCF0574.JPG (Size: 385.26 KB / Downloads: 11)
.jpg   DSCF0575.JPG (Size: 325.44 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   DSCF0585.JPG (Size: 334.11 KB / Downloads: 11)
.jpg   DSCF0577.JPG (Size: 446.7 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   DSCF0578.JPG (Size: 439.83 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   DSCF0579.JPG (Size: 367.59 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   DSCF0580.JPG (Size: 346.56 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   DSCF0581.JPG (Size: 428.87 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   DSCF0582.JPG (Size: 429.19 KB / Downloads: 10)
Thought I'd put front & back page on as well..Smile

Attached Files
.jpg   DSCF0573.JPG (Size: 429.28 KB / Downloads: 9)
.jpg   DSCF0584.JPG (Size: 456.26 KB / Downloads: 7)
I just popped into the photo exhibition opposite the town hall in Jarra. It opens tomorrow. I sneaked in for a peek and it looks great.Smile
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever