Jarrow Festival
Every year Jarrow, hosts a great Community Festival, lots of groups, families and individuals take part.
I was just thinking many visitors, who call by this site, may have a photo or two of one of the Jarrow Festivals that they can post on site.
Maybe even share a memory of one of the regular events. Did you or someone you know, ever win a prize at one of the events.
cheers Cait:ranger:
:pop2:Jarrow Festival photos...aahh!! we may have to wait till the six weeks holidays are finished...fingers crossed we might get some photos for the forum:wave::typing:
SmileIs it true that if you have a copy of the 2010 Jarrow Festival Brochure, you can get free entry into Bedes World all through June?
Fingers crossed some of the locals have taken some photos of the events held during this years Festival. cheers Cait
When does the festival start? Has there been any info in local paper?

If we knew then maybe we could take some photographs.
from the council's website (today)
[b]Jarrow Festival - Saturday 22 May to Saturday 5 June 2010 [/b]

The Jarrow Festival is back and bigger and better than ever! We have lots of activities on offer for all the family to enjoy throughout the two week festival. The festival is open to everyone so come along and join in the fun!
Dear me. We missed it then. Never knew anything about it. Did anyone else?
jarraman Wrote:Dear me. We missed it then. Never knew anything about it. Did anyone else?
Aaahh!! Guys fingers crossed someone has photos they can post on site...:typing::doh::faint:Calling all members and visitors please do post some Jarrow Festival photos..Cait needing a strong cupa aahh!! cheers Cait
Cait Wrote:Aaahh!! Guys fingers crossed someone has photos they can post on site...:typing::doh::faint:Calling all members and visitors please do post some Jarrow Festival photos..Cait needing a strong cupa aahh!! cheers Cait
Cait give paulie a p.m.He may have taken some pictures.
Mary Wrote:Cait give paulie a p.m.He may have taken some pictures.

SmileHi Mary thanks for posting I will drop paulie a message..keep your fingers crossed...The Festival had lots of events so someone must have taken some pics...cheers Cait
Wouldn't it be much better to have these festivals when the kids are off school so parents and grandparents have somewhere to take bored kids in the holidays.